Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day One?

I guess everyone has to start some where.  I'm not sure what "Day One" would mean to me in regards to this blog but it seems fitting.  I'm beginning something new and mostly something that would keep me sane.  Being an art student can be exhausting (both mentally and physically at times).  For me, it's mostly stressful.  With deadlines and critiques happening at a regular basis, it's hard for me to actually have any free time, and when I do have free time, I tend to waste it on non-essential things, like World of Warcraft or "pretend" online shopping.  This will be a blog for me to record what I am doing day to day as a ceramics student and hopefully this will keep me motivated and push myself to really commit to doing the best I can possibly do.  So really, this is for me; I'm not planning on anyone actually reading this but if there is someone out there who is still reading this, I commend you for your devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment